Quality Legal Advice with a Personal Touch
With more than 30 years of experience, Decker Vonau & Carr, LLC Â is a law firm conveniently located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Our practice includes all of central Ohio, including all of Franklin County and its surrounding counties. We have practiced throughout Ohio as needed and have worked with attorneys in other states when client needs require. We represent sole proprietors and small to mid-size companies in business and real estate transactions and litigation, construction related transactions and litigation, and collection matters. We also represent clients with estate planning, trusts and probate needs, and in the defense of traffic and criminal charges.
â€‹We treat all our clients with respect and courtesy. Our attorneys handle legal matters competently and diligently in accordance with the highest standards of the profession. We promptly return all telephone calls and respond to other communications. Our attorneysâ€™ fees are reasonable and we always explain in advance how fees are billed.
The attorneys and staff at Decker Vonau & Carr, LLC, are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal services for a reasonable fee, on a personal basis and in a timely manner. We always endeavor to maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in the practice of law. We challenge ourselves as attorneys to remain on the cutting edge of changes in the law and the legal profession and we continue to educate ourselves and our staff in furtherance of this objective.
At Decker Vonau & Carr, LLC we strive to observe the following ideals:
- To treat clients, adversaries, lawyers, judges and other participants within the legal system with respect and courtesy;
- To preserve client confidences;
- To handle legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession;
- To exercise the highest degree of honesty, integrity and ethical conduct at all times;
- To exercise independent professional judgment;
- To charge reasonable fees and explain in advance how fees will be billed;
- To return telephone calls and respond to other communications promptly;
- To keep clients informed and provided with copies of all important documents;
- To respect clientsâ€™ decisions on the objectives to be pursued in a case, including whether or not to settle the case; and
- To work with participants in the legal system to make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
Our roots go deep into the Central Ohio community and are continuing to grow. We have formed a competent and personal firm as our foundation for a strong future. We are looking forward to serving our clients with competence, experience and confidence as we pursue and achieve our goals.